(RANCHO CUCAMONGA) – Nexbelt’s “New & Improved” Gun Belts feature a unique ratcheting system called Precise-Fit that allows the wearer to adjust his or her belt in 1/4 inch increments instead of the normal 1 inch adjustment that a traditional belt with a pin/buckle system allows.
This ability to “fine-tune” a belt in ¼ inch increments not only provides unprecedented comfort, but is especially important for those practicing concealed or open carry.
Having just the right amount of tension to safely secure your firearm, and quickly switch from an IWB (inside the waistband) holster to an OWB (outside the waistband) holster is critical and no other gun belt offers this same technology.
The new PreciseFit Gun Belts are cut-to-fit and will accommodate up to a 52″ waist.
Improvements we’ve made to our Black TITAN Gun Belt.
- The Strap has been further stiffened without making it thicker or wider.
- We’ve replaced the pins that hold the buckle together with stainless steel hex screws for a superior construction…similar to a fine watch. We’re the first to do this.
- We’ve increased the size of the clasp and added more teeth for a more powerful hold.
- The clasp body has been lengthened to hold more of the strap and we use stainless steel set screws as a backup to reinforce the clasp hold. This allows for more weight to be carried on the belt.
- We shrunk the size of the magnet while making it stronger which allowed us to redesign the mechanism body and make it more compact.
- The TITAN buckle features a NEW texturized powder coated finish we call GRANITE to better resist scuffing.
Nexbelt is 100% committed to offering its customers superior customer service and the most innovative and technologically advanced products available. Nexbelt’s unique ratcheting system called PreciseFit allows the wearer to adjust his or her belt in ¼ inch increments, providing the best fit, feel, and fashion of any belt on the market.
Nexbelt®, Precise Fit and “The Belt With No Holes”® are registered trademarks.
For more information about Nexbelt™, visit www.Nexbelt.com.