Bozeman, MT. (Oct 30, 2017) – MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading backpack firm, devoted to creating mission-specific merchandise is happy to announce a brand new pack that caters to Whitetail Deer hunters and different tree stand customers.
The brand new TREEHOUSE is a dangling gear-quiver explicitly designed for tree stand hunters. The pack options quiet inside fabrication and two fiberglass rods that permits the face panel to open to 45°, securing its content material from falling out whereas offering quick access to gear whereas on a stand.
“Lastly, an elite pack maker has invested in giving critical whitetail hunters the pack they’ve all the time dreamed of,” said Jeff Simpson, MYSTERY RANCH Model Ambassador.
A number of inside sleeves and pockets have been included for organizing calls, rangefinders, and different necessities that must be obtainable within the warmth of the second. Entrance compression straps present a safe attachment for a bow or light-weight tree stand and facet water bottle pockets and compression securely match tripods, bow hangers, and different tree stand objects.
- 500D CORDURA® material exterior and YKK® zippers
- Quiet 640D COTNA liner (nylon/cotton mix)
- Two-zipper entry to the primary compartment with reverse hooked up lid
- Two fiberglass rods on the entrance panel to maintain the primary compartment open and kit accessible
- Prime haul loop for hanging from tree by a hook
- Entrance stretch-woven stash pocket for gloves, jacket, or different fast objects
- Two inner, zippered pockets/three inner sleeves
- Bow or light-weight stand carry by way of compression straps
- Facet pockets for water bottles or different objects because the climate fluctuates
- Hydration reservoir appropriate
- Telescoping yoke for customized torso match
- MSRP: $250
About MYSTERY RANCH:
MYSTERY RANCH is dedicated to constructing the best load-carriage tools on this planet. A product-driven firm from the start, MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that should get accomplished, for the individuals dedicated to doing it, with the very best supplies obtainable and essentially the most sturdy building strategies that exist. #BuiltForTheMission