Trade-leading Path & Avenue Navigator with Constructed-in Sprint Digicam Shall be on Show in SKYJACKER’S 1966 FORD BRONCO, TURTLE EXPEDITION’S TURTLE V and Four-WHEEL AND OFF-ROAD’S PROJECT CJ6
SAN DIMAS, Calif., (October 27, 2017) – Magellan GPS, the trade chief in on- and off-road automotive navigation know-how, at the moment introduced that it is going to be the unique off-road navigation supplier to Skyjacker Suspensions, Turtle Expedition and Four-Wheel and Off-Highway for 3 new featured present builds on show on the 2017 SEMA Present. The businesses will characteristic Magellan’s TRX7 CS Path and Avenue Navigator with built-in Sprint Digicam, including to a rising checklist of companions which are recommending the premium household of navigators to off-road lovers.
“Whereas automotive corporations can select any navigation accomplice, these chosen Magellan due to our product high quality and unwavering dedication to the off-road group,” stated Stig Pedersen, vice chairman of Off Freeway Car and Product Improvement at Magellan. “Skyjacker is an skilled on the earth of maximum off-road autos, they usually know the significance of getting the very best navigation out there when tackling new terrain, which is why we’re honored they selected Magellan.”
“Yearly at SEMA, Skyjacker works laborious to convey a singular construct to its followers, and this yr’s Bronco construct wouldn’t be full with out together with the very best off-road navigation gadget out there – Magellan’s TRX7 CS,” stated Lee McGuire, director of promoting for Skyjacker Suspensions. “Our 1966 Bronco is a tribute to the basic off-road group and nothing helps modernize these classics like a high-quality navigation system that gives entry to trails and pinpoint location info wherever within the nation. Each Skyjacker and Magellan are there that will help you take pleasure in unimaginable off-road adventures.”
Path examined. Avenue Authorised.
Designed with a confirmed characteristic set and rugged design, the TRX line is full of the most recent know-how to assist off-road lovers confidently navigate miles of thrilling trails throughout the nation.
- 117,000 preloaded navigable trails – largest path database ever assembled
- Pre-loaded U.S. and Canada base map together with high-resolution topography, road element and 6.6 million factors of curiosity
- Magellan’s precision routing engine supplies spoken turn-by-turn navigation for on- and off-road navigation
- BackTrack characteristic safely returns drivers to their start line with only one click on
- Save waypoints, accomplished trails and file private tracks to share with different customers on TRXTrailhead.com companion web site
- No knowledge connection required to entry map, trails and POI knowledge
- Lifetime free map and software program updates
The place to See the TRX7 CS at SEMA
- Skyjacker Sales space #34067: 1966 Ford Bronco (Higher South Corridor)
- Turtle V Excessive Expedition Car (Silver Lot) able to deal with tough terrain in South America
- Cummins Sales space #35005: Four-Wheel and Off-Highway’s challenge CJ6, the official automobile of Final Journey 2017 (Higher South Corridor)
Magellan Product Availability
Magellan’s TRX7, TRX7 CS, and the all-new TR5 and TR7 can be found for order now at Magellan’s On-line Retailer and quite a few on-line retailers and main off-road retail places nationwide. Pricing begins at $299.99.
For extra info, or to e book a demo of the TRX7 CS at SEMA, please contact Magellan’s public relations group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-374-6177.