The schedule for the 2018 Fly Fishing Present will characteristic seven exhibits and can characteristic the highest expertise within the nation presenting on a variety of matters. “It’s the best fly-fishing occasion within the nation,” says present president and CEO Ben Furimsky, “impacting the most individuals, and bringing out the best array of personalities, authors and consultants.”
Learn extra within the press launch beneath.
Fly Fishing Present Gears Up for 2018
SOMERSET, Penn. – With Yr 2018 looming on the horizon, the Fly Fishing Present® employees is figuring out visitor audio system, present personalities, casting and fly-tying demonstrators, and all that goes into the nationwide occasion.
The New Yr will supply seven exhibits, every two or three days in size, from Denver to Atlanta to Seattle and again to Pennsylvania. Stated Fly Fishing Present president and CEO, “It’s the best fly-fishing occasion within the nation, impacting the most individuals, and bringing out the best array of personalities, authors and consultants.”
He continued, “… Scheduling personalities is a little bit of a juggling act in that some persons are nationwide figures, Gary Borger or Lefty Kreh, for instance, whereas others have higher regional attraction comparable to steelhead anglers within the Seattle space, Chattahoochee River guides in Georgia or Sierra trout consultants in Northern California.”
A partial checklist of 2018 Fly Fishing Present displays embrace:
- Denver, January 5, 6 and seven: George Daniel, Wendy Gunn, Simon Gawesworth, Taylor Edrington, Pat Dorsey and Landon Mayer;
- Marlborough, Mass., January 19, 20 and 21: Bob Clouser, Ed Engle, John Shaner and Jeff Currier;
- Edison, NJ (previously Somerset), January 26, 27 and 28: Edison, NJ (previously Somerset), January 26, 27 and 28: Daniel, Clouser, Tim Flagler, Jason Randall and Tom Gilmore;
- Atlanta, February 2 and three: Bruce Chard, Henry Cowan, Wendell ‘Ozzie’ Ozefovch, Blackburn and Daniel Galhardo;
- Lynnwood, Wash. (Seattle), February 17 and 18: Skip Morris, Brian Chan, Denny Rickards and Phil Rowley;
- Pleasanton, Calif., February 23, 24 and 25: Tom Boyd, Ernie Gulley, Gunn, Currier, Shaner and Gawesworth;
- Lancaster, Penn., March three and four: Clouser, Daniel, Joe Humphreys, Engle, Shaner and Tom Baltz.
- Gary Borger is slated for each demonstrations and sophistication instruction in any respect 2018 occasions.
For added casting and fly-tying personalities, authors, door prizes and schedules, go to www.flyfishingshow.com/
The Fly Fishing Present
531 North Heart Ave.
Somerset, PA 15501