1. Measure Items: Meters / Toes
2. Show: TN/Anti-UV LCD show
three. Backlighting: Inexperienced LED
Four. Four.6cm diameter Spherical transducer sensor
5. Depth Vary : Max: 100m (328ft) ; Min: zero.9m (3ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 levels
7. Working Temperature is from -20°C to 70°C (-Four°F to 158°F)
eight. Makes use of Four x AAA batteries (not included)
Package deal Included :
1. Fish Finder Show
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
three. Detachable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
Four. Transducer Aspect-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
6. Neck Strap
7. Operation Handbook
Tips on how to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water.
2. Connect the Aspect-Scan Adapter to the boat hull utilizing the mounting tabs.
three. Connect the sensor to a deal with, decrease the sensor into the water.
1. It can flip off routinely if the depth show reads “—” repeatedly for five minutes.
2. The transmitter is waterproof, however the receiver (unit with display) is just not waterproof, so please don’t submerge or spray the fish finder display with water.
three. It cannot be used to detect bait fish(immobile) or fish that’s smaller than 10cm.
Four. When use this fish finder on transferring boat, please ensure the transferring pace is slowly (decrease than 5 mph).
5. The product can solely present you the place the fish are. It cannot present you the way large the fish are, however you possibly can alter the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is excessive, it’ll present you each large fish and small fish; when low, it’ll solely present you the massive fish.
6. Extraordinarily chilly climate will impression the efficiency of the product. It’s advised that you just maintain the unit in temperatures above zero levels throughout operation.
7. Robust waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will have an effect on the efficiency.